Monday is Apple’s favorite day to release new firmware. The’ve been waiting for 3 weeks and finally came the first public beta of iOS 11.
First of all we want to warn you that this is still a beta version of iOS 11 firmware. These are still quite unstable and may also cause several problems during daily use of the device. In particular, the battery may suffer a download much faster and less linear than a stable version of IOS 10 or earlier. Other incompatibilities may also affect some third-party applications. For example, the app dedicated to social networks may not be able to handle the new format of the photographs of iOS 11.
Make a backup before proceeding with the installation of the public beta is always a recommended action. To do this you just rely on iCloud backups via the Internet or a classic backup through iTunes. In this way, if you do not like iOS 11 can return to iOS 10 with all the settings and the content exactly the same as before.
How to download iOS 11 public beta?
It ‘s really very simple. First you need to have a supported device:
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 5th generation
- mini iPad 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- 6th generation iPod touch
1. Visit us at beta.apple.com
2. Click on the “Sign Up”
3. Use your Apple ID for access
4. Click “Accept” in the Agreement page
5. Now choose the Tab “iOS” and then on “Enroll your iOS device”.
6. Finally, click on “Download Profile” and will download the configuration profile (a .mobileconfig files) to be installed on the iPhone.
If you followed the entire process from the iPhone, it will automatically open the Settings application. If you were from your computer send this file via email, then open the Mail application to download the attachment and click it. Again you will come to open the Settings application.
7. Install the profile by clicking on the button at the top right
8. Restart the device
9. Walk into Settings> General> Update .
10. The iPhone will automatically find the new firmware. There will only have to download and install it.
Note: Those with iOS 11 beta 2 (for developers) already installed on your device do not need to update to the public beta releases because they are identical.