When advances on the new iPhones or on the upcoming iOS 13 come from a source like Bloomberg , we automatically know that this is certain information. The news spread today are the following:
Apple will release 3 new iPhones this fall and specifications are anticipated directly from a collaboration between Mark Gurman and Debby Wu:
- All 3 new iPhones will look very similar to current models, except for the additional camera. There will be 3 cameras on the successors of the iPhone XS and XS Max and 2 cameras on the successor of the iPhone XR, both housed inside a square.
- The successors of the iPhone XS and XS Max will be about half a millimeter thicker,due to the cameras.
- The third camera of the iPhone 11 will be an ultra-wide-angle lens that will allow for a more powerful zoom . The second rear camera on the next iPhone XR instead, will allow 2x digital zoom, like the models already on the market.
- All 3 iPhones of 2019 will be equipped with A13 chips , designed by Apple and produced by TSMC
- All 3 iPhones will have a feature that will allow users to recharge the AirPods by placing the wireless case directly on the back of the device .
- Apple is working on a ” self-correction ” function to correctly reposition people in a photo when they are accidentally ousted.
As for the A13 processor, it is a 7-nanometer chip and today Bloomberg has made it known that “trial” production has begun while “mass” production will start at the end of May.
Apple will announce the new iPhone in September. We do not yet know the names but for the moment the most reliable hypotheses are iPhone 11 or iPhone XI for the top models. The code names used by Apple are ” D43 and D44 ” for the successors of the XS and ” N104 ” for the successor of the XR.